Super Dragon Delay Spray
For men 12ml
Prolongs sexy time for at least 10 minutes more than your average!
Super Dragon is a desensitizing spray designed to help men overcome premature ejaculation on a temporary basis.
✓ Delays premature ejaculation
✓ Reduces over-sensitivity
✓ It can be used with a condom (some brands can’t)
✓ The can is quite small, so you can hide it discreetly and use it in the bathroom without a partner knowing.
– 12ml bottle gives you a maximum of 100 sprays, with the recommendation of 2 sprays each time you use it.
– It’s generally advised to not use any Lidocaine products when having sex with a pregnant woman.
– Do not puncture or incinerate the can/container even when empty
– Store between 4°C to 25°C
– It may produce a tingling sensation for a few minutes after you apply it.
– Some guys may have an allergic reaction to Lidocaine, but usually this is no more severe than a rash or burning sensation.
– We recommend just using one spray on your first attempt and get ready to wash it off if you notice any side effects.
– Spray twice onto your penis 10 minutes before sexual intercourse.
– Don’t spray it very close to your penis so the spray doesn’t focus on a small spot.
– Spray it at least 6 inches away from your penis and make sure that your sensitive spots are covered.
– Let it dry before you proceed.
– If you’re using a condom, use the product before you put on the condom.
– Wait for 30 minutes if you want the strongest numbing effect but 10 minutes before is already good.
– It is recommended to use just one spray if it’s your first time using the product to test allergic reactions.
1. Can I use this with a condom?
– Yes. If you’re using a condom, use the product before you put on the condom.
2. How does the product work?
– The product has a slight numbing effect that decreases the sensitivity of the penis to avoid premature ejaculation or early orgasm.
3. Is the product safe?
Some men may have an allergic reaction to lidocaine, but usually this is no more severe than a rash or burning sensation.
4. Is it safe for anal sex?
Yes. The product can be used for anal sex. It can also lessen the pain for the person receiving.
5. How long does the product last?
There is no specific time on how long it will last but it’s definitely enough to last you for a long session.
6. Can I spray again after the first round of sex?
– Yes. Just let it dry again before proceeding to the next round.
7. Is it safe for oral sex?
Yes. It is safe for oral sex but the mouth might also experience a little bit of numbing.
lidocaine 10%, and vitamin E 1%. The lidocaine does the numbing, while the vitamin E is there to protect the skin.
1 review for Super Dragon Delay Spray for Men