GSH LUMINEUX 3000 Glutathione Injectable
3000 mg Reduced Glutathione
Laboratories Biopharmacie from Paris, France
Why should you purchase it now?
- FAST RESULTS: See whitening and glowing results after 1 box of using it. This is one of the fastest ways to achieve a whiter complexion.
- GENUINE CONTENT: It contains 3000 mg of glutathione! No more, no less! We don’t subscribe to false claims.
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE: It has one of the highest glutathione contents available for an injectable. It has been already tried and tested by our thousands of clients for several years. It is known and trusted by many clients all around the world because of its effective whitening results.
- BEST FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: It works perfectly whether you have a White, African, Black, or Brown skin.
Glutathione is considered to be a Master Antioxidant, our body’s most powerful and important antioxidants. It plays an essential role in detoxifying our cells, eliminating heavy metals, toxins and free radicals, that is why it is good for the health. Supplementing our body with high quality glutathione will help us to improve our skin and immune system to fight and prevent aging and diseases.
Does it really work?
Big YES. It’s because of its high and premium formulation content. It has three powerful ingredients: 3,000 mg glutathione, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, and 200 mg of Collagen. The benefits include:
✓ Whitens the skin initially after the first box
✓ Makes the skin acne-free, flawless and youthful
✓ Improves pigmentation of the skin such as melasma, scars, improper chemical peel and post chicken pox scars
✓ Helps the skin look smoother, and evens out the skin tone.
✓ Enhances liver function as it is considered super antioxidant.
✓ Prevent diseases of the eye such as disorder of eyeball tissues, cornea, cataract, and optic nerve
What’s in the box?
– 5 vials 3,000mg Reduced Glutathione
– 5 ampoules of 1000 mg of Vitamin C + 200 mg of Collagen
– Dilute 3,000 mg glutathione powder with 10ml water for injection
– Should be administered Intravenously (IV) by a doctor, nurse or IV therapist